We here at ABA Adaptive Services are dedicated to providing the best experience we can for our clients. This experience includes keeping both our staff and clients safe throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. In the midst of the pandemic we have placed new safety policies. We are also following the safety guidelines put in place by the CDC. These new policies we have placed help to insure this high level of safety. The policies include the following below:
- Temperature checks of all clients before entering the center
- Temperature checks of all Staff members prior to the beginning of their shift
- Staff members will be required to wear masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer and other disinfectants will be available to staff and clients at all times
- The Behavioral Center will be disinfected after each and every session
- Deep and thorough sanitization of the ABA Adaptive Services Behavioral center will be conducted every weekend.
All of us here at ABA Adaptive Services appreciate your understanding during these challenging times due to the coronavirus pandemic. If you have any questions regarding our safety procedures and guidelines. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you might have. CONTACT